About LeafGuard Gutters
Notable Features of LeafGuard® Gutter Systems
LeafGuard® is a patented, one-piece seamless gutter system with a rounded edge that deflects any buildup of excessive dirt, pine needles, leaves, and other types of organic debris. The LeafGuard® gutter system eliminates the need to routinely clean out your gutters while avoiding any case of damage caused by water seepage or surface erosion.
Our Premium Gutter System Offers
- Clog-Free Design
- One-Piece System
- Protective Overhang/Trim
- ScratchGuard® Paint Finish
- Customization Options
- Professional Installation
LeafGuard® Gutters Have a No-Clog Guarantee
At LeafGuard® of Michigan, we guarantee your gutters won’t clog. Our team is committed to ensuring your home is protected all year round regardless of the season, so if your LeafGuard® gutter ever clogs for any reason at all, we will provide cleaning and maintenance completely free of charge.
Benefits Unique to LeafGuard® Gutters
- No screwing or nailing to the roof is required for installation
- Resistant to rust and deterioration
- Sturdy and durable aluminum gutters that are 20% heavier than traditional gutters
- Larger downspouts that are 30% thicker than traditional aluminum gutters
- Securely fastened to your fascia board with hidden, non-corrosive, internal hangers
- Low-profile design that will not interfere with your roof warranty or re-roofing
- Professional installation that prevents deterioration and water penetration
Request your free, no-obligation estimate today!
Call LeafGuard® of Michigan at (734) 217-2028.